Here is a list of the typical documents you will need to get your visa. They may vary by school or region.

Note: Documents must be in English or translated (to English) and stamped by a licensed translation company. Passport does NOT have to be translated. You will send scans of these documents in order to get invitation letter to process visa. You MUST bring all original copies of ALL documents with you..

  • Passport

  • Passport sized photographs (4)

  • Signed contract

  • Resume/CV

  • Degree

  • TEFL/TESL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (if you have it)

  • University transcripts

  • Medical exam report

  • Criminal background check

  • Recommendation letter from former employer

  • Certain documents will need to be stamped by the Embassy/Consulate of the country you will be working in. This is done at a local embassy/consulate in your home country.